Non-Immigrant OA-Long Stay Visa
Thailand retirement visa is the popular term for Non-Immigrant OA-Long Stay Visa. The visa can be valid either for a single entry or multiple entries. The visa entitles the holder a stay of 1 year in Thailand. The visa is renewable every year and the renewal process can be done in Thailand.
- Applicant must be 50 years of age or older.
- Must meet any of the financial requirements:
- A security deposit of THB 800,000 in a Thai bank account for 2 months prior to the visa application
- A monthly Income of 65,000 THB
- A combination of security deposit and annual income with a total of 800,000 THB
5 year Retirement Visa: The visa can be either a single entry or multiple entries permit. The visa entitles the holder a stay of 5 years in Thailand. The visa is renewable every 5 years and the renewal process can be done in Thailand.
- Application is open to these nationalities: Japan, Australia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherland, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Canada and United States.
- Applicant must be 50 years of age or older
- Must meet the financial requirement: security deposit of 3 million Baht in a Thai Bank Account for 12 months prior to the visa application.
Other documents that may be required:
- Health Insurance
- Police Clearance
- Medical Certificate
For more information about visa applications, click the button below or fill in the form