An Investment Visa offers the right to live in Thailand to anyone bringing 10 million baht into the country by putting it into property, government bonds or a Thai bank account. Visa holders are prohibited from earning a wage in Thailand, but will get an unlimited right to stay in Thailand.
- Applicant must have been granted a “Non-Immigrant visa”.
- Must have evidence of transferring funds into Thailand of no less than 10 million Baht, or
- Must have evidence of investing in the form of a fixed deposit of no less than 10 million Baht with a Bank that is registered in Thailand and has Thai nationals holding more than 50 percent of its shares, or
- Must have evidence of investing in the purchase or rental of a condominium unit for a period of no less than 3 years issued by a relevant agency or government unit, on a purchase or rental price of no less than 10 million Baht: or
- Must have evidence in the purchase of government or state enterprise bonds of no less than 10 million Baht.
For more information about visa applications, click the button below or fill in the form