Non Immigration B
Is the official term for the category Business Visa. Foreigners that want to come to Thailand for work or opening a business will need a Thai business visa. There are 2 categories in which foreigners can enter under this type of visa.
- 90 Days Non-Immigrant Visa (Single-Entry)
- 1 Year Non-Immigrant Visa (Multiple-Entry)
The 90 days single entry visa is an initial visa issued by the Thai embassy or consulate in your home country or country of residence and allows a stay of 90 consecutive days in Thailand.
The 1 year multiple entry visa is issued to those who want to conduct business and intend to frequently travel in and out of Thailand. The initial non-immigrant visa can be extended to this visa once the work permit is processed. The procedure is as follows:
- Apply for an initial 90 Day Non Immigrant B visa from a Thai embassy or consulate under the employment category.
- Travel to Thailand and apply for a work permit at the Ministry of Labor. The work permit application takes place during the initial 90 days given through the initial visa.
- Once a valid work permit is obtained, the applicant then applies for the 1-Year Non-Immigrant B visa inside Thailand.
- 90-day reporting to any Thai Immigration Office is required to the visa holder under this category.
- A re-entry permit is required if the applicant wishes to travel outside of the country.
- Renewal of this visa can be done inside Thailand.
For more information about this or any other type of visa click the button below or fill in the form.